dimanche 9 mars 2014

J-24 : Help someone reorganize, by Jessica Goodin

Une fois n'est pas coutume, le billet du jour est rédigé dans la langue maternelle de l'auteur des posters, afin de lui en faciliter la lecture. Merci Jessica !

Search engines hardly ever miss anything on the web. I was trying to identify the illustration of an advertising campaign in favor of organ donation. Google Images suggested a few similar pictures: especially these three posters. I immediately loved the concept of "Help someone reorganize", as I love the symbolic name of the Foundation Reborn to be alive, for ever! Then I looked for the name of the agency who launched this nice campaign, and have been very surprised to discover the website of a young talented designer. I wrote to her, and Jessica kindly gave some details of her uncommon work.

Copyright © 2012 Jessica Goodin : www.jessicagoodin.com  (Click on the screen shots to enlarge)

Jessica is an organ donor and a strong advocate of a healthy community. The idea to design the posters was a personal incentive, driven by a university class assignment: "I was so excited to be able to combine my illustration skills for a noble cause with a touch of humor, and I'm happy to say that the project was one of my favorites".

Jessica loves volunteering in the community, mainly through running to support local charities. She  is currently on two committees for philanthropic efforts: her company's young professionals organization and the Walk to End Lupus Now

She wishes our crew "the best of luck in the endeavors in your community and beyond". Thank you Jessica for your commitment and nice job for organ donation. Our warmest regards from Paris to Lexington, KY!

Frédéric Lesur

1 commentaire: